You can save 10% on Battlefield Hardline for the PlayStation 3 and 4 right now via the PlayStation Store ‘Deal of the Week’. The offers are available until July, 2nd, 2015, and will save you around £3 on most versions of the game. The savings are a bit bigger if you fancied a copy of the Ultimate Edition for PS3 or PS4 – a saving of around £8, in fact.
The Ultimate Edition includes the game, extra equipment (3 specialised and 10 gold backpacks) and a Premium Pass for DLC.
- Battlefield Hardline Standard Edition PS4 £26.99 (Usually £29.99).
- Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition PS4 £31.49 (Usually £34.99)
- Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition PS4 £76.49 (Usually £84.99)
- Battlefield Hardline Standard Edition PS3 £22.49 (Usually £24.99)
- Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition PS3 £26.99 (Usually £29.99)
- Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition PS3 £71.99 (Usually £79.99)
It’s slightly ironic timing as there are widespread reports that PlayStation 4 owners of the Ultimate Edition of Battlefield Hardline can’t seem to access the Criminal Activity DLC which came out on June 16th for Premium Members. Generally the Premium Membership (Included with the Ultimate Edition) should give DLC access two weeks before the general gaming world can access it – but at the moment those PS4 owners who paid double for the Ultimate Edition are going to be lucky to see it before June 30th with the non-Premium Hardline fans.