Call of Duty Infinite Warfare players can now earn new in-game rewards by enlisting in the new mission team, Blood Anvil. It means taking on challenges from ice-cold Commander Victor Krushkin.
Blood Anvil is included in patch update 1.11 which became available on March 14, 2017.The Mission Team is open to all players to use after you’ve reached Prestige 1 and the rewards include a camo and weapon variants.
Located in the Mercury Cluster, Blood Anvil is a private military company, and seems to mix UNSA and SDF equipment.
Blood Anvil Weapon Unlocks:
- Level 10: Widowmaker – Talisman (Legendary) w/ Gambler and Haste
- Level 20: Karma-45 – Armageddon (Legendary) w/ Nuclear and Steady
- Level 30: Oni – Tengu (Epic) w/ Invert Polarity (Greatly increased fire rate that decelerates over time) and Stockpile
- Level 40: HVR – Forsaken (Legendary) w/ Nuclear and Stockpile
- Level 50: Karma-45 – Deimos (Epic) w/ Berserker (Kills grant increased fire rate and reduced recoil for a short time) and Stability